Setup of UF Isis Student Network
University of Florida uses an Isis system to help their students perform all sorts of tasks
from paying fees to auditing classes. The UF Isis system is constantly changing so that
it can provide students with all of the university functions they need. Unlike some of
the other Isis systems, UF Isis follows a very simple setup using a drop category colum.
There are 6 main areas to UF Isis:
1. The UF Isis Live Link: Just click this button and you get taken to the UF Isis home
2. The UF Isis My Online Services Menu: here is where you will find each type of
university service listed by type. Just click on the service you need and you will get
3. The UF Isis Message Bar: Here is where you can find out when UF Isis services are
open for use and also information for contacting the university Isis team.
4. The UF Isis Data Well: this area has important announcements such as deadlines.
5. The UF Isis “My Resources”: Here is where you will find the most-commonly sought
information from students.
6. The UF Isis footer: here is where you can instantly click and follow the most used
University of Florida links.